vn~/kzokfôzd ijh{kk IV ij vk/kkfjr fganh vh;kl i= fo"k; & fgunh ¼2018&19½ IkkB & 12] 13] 14 O;kdj.k & kqn~/k&v kqn~/k] vifbr xn~;ka k

Size: px
Start display at page:

Download "vn~/kzokfôzd ijh{kk IV ij vk/kkfjr fganh vh;kl i= fo"k; & fgunh ¼2018&19½ IkkB & 12] 13] 14 O;kdj.k & kqn~/k&v kqn~/k] vifbr xn~;ka k"

Transcription

1 d{kk nwljh vn~/kzokfôzd ijh{kk IV ij vk/kkfjr fganh vh;kl i= fo"k; & fgunh ¼2018&19½ IkkB & 12] 13] 14 O;kdj.k & kqn~/k&v kqn~/k] vifbr xn~;ka k uke % fohkkx % vuqdzekad % iz u 1- vifbr cks/k & izlrqr xn~;ka k dks i<+dj iwns x, iz uksa ds mrrj nks & fdlh ou esa,d ksj jgrk FkkA mldh xqq+k ds ikl pqfg;k dk fcy FkkA os nksuksa im+kslh FksA,d fnu ksj ou esa?kwe jgk FkkA f kdkjh us ou esa tky fcnk j[kk FkkA ksj mlesa Q l x;ka rc og t+ksj&t+ksj ls ngkm+us yxka mldh ngkm+ lqudj pqfg;k nksm+h&nksm+h vkbza vkrs gh mlus vius nk rks ls tky dkv fn;ka ksj us pqfg;k dks /ku;okn fd;k vksj xqq+k dh vksj pyk x;ka pqfg;k Hkh fcy dh vksj pyh xbza d½ ksj dgk jgrk Fkk\ [k½ f kdkjh us D;k fcnk j[kk Fkk\ x½ pqfg;k us tky dks fdlls dkvk\?k½ ksj dh lgk;rk fdlus dh\

2 iz u 2- izlrqr dforka k dks i<+dj iwns x, iz uksa ds mrrj nks & j[ks xky ij gkfk lksprh] I;kjh xqfm+;k jkuha xjeh cgqr lrkrh eq>dks] dc cjlsxk ikuh\ d½ dksu xky ij gkfk j[ks lksp jgh gs\ [k½ mi;qzdr iafdr;k fdl dfork ls yh xbz gsa\ x½ opu cnyks & xqfm+;k & iz u 3- kcnksa ds vfkz fy[kksa d½ dherh & x½ lhkk & [k½ rqjar &?k½ vuks[ks & iz u 4- foykse kcn fy[kksa d½ nq eu & x½ vpnk & [k½ NksVh &?k½ cw<+k &

3 iz u 5- opu cnyksa d½ ym+dh & x½?kksm+k & [k½ cqf<+;k &?k½ jlxqyyk & iz u 6- lgh fodyi ij ¼ ½ dk fu kku yxkvksa d½ o#.k dksu Fkk\ lehj ds firk lehj dk cm+k HkkbZ lehj dk NksVk HkkbZ [k½ fcfyy;k fdldh nq eu gsa\?kksm+ksa dh cdfj;ksa dh pwgksa dh iz u 7- i;kz;okph kcn fy[kksa d½ cppk & [k½ ty & iz u 8- fueu iz uksa ds mrrj nksa d½ cw<+s pwgs us lhkh pwgksa dks D;k lykg nh\ [k½ nksuksa cpps [kq kh ls D;ksa mny im+s\

4 iz u 9- kqn~/k orzuh okys kcnksa ij ¼ ½ dk fu kku yxkvksa d½ ym+dh;k [k½ xqfm+;k x½ D;ksadh?k½ iadrh ym+fd;k xqf<+;k D;ksafd iafdr iz u 10- vlirky esa vkids vksj MkWDVj ds chp gqbz ckrphr dks laokn ds :i esa fy[kksa mrrj & vki % MkWDVj lkfgck esjs isv esa cgqr nnz gsa MkWDVj % vki % MkWDVj %

5 REVISION WORKSHEET (PA-4) ( ) SUBJECT: English CLASS- 2 NAME: SEC: DATE: ROLL NO. Q1. Read the passage carefully. Once there was a lion. He had grown very old. So he could not hunt. He called a meeting of the animals. He announced that one animal would come to him every day. The lion would kill and eat the animal. Next day, it was the turn of a rabbit. He made a plan to kill the lion. He reached the lion very late. The rabbit told a lie that there was another lion that lives in a well. The rabbit took the lion to the well. The angry lion peeped inside and saw his own reflection. He thought it was the other lion. He jumped inside the well to fight with it but was drowned. 1. Answers the following questions:- a) Do you think the rabbit was clever? Why? b) What did the lion announce to the animals? Q2.Tick the correct prepositions in these sentences: 1. A monkey is sitting (on/in) the branch of a tree. 2. A dog is hiding (above/behind) the door. 3. There is a box (between/in) the door and the table. 4. A crow is flying (under/over) the car.

6 Q3. Complete the sentences with the present continuous tense form of the verbs in the brackets:- 1. The man (read) a book. 2. The children (swim) in the pool. 3. I (learn) how to play the guitar. Q4. Complete these sentences with the correct adverbs of manner:- 1. Joanne is happy. She is smiling. 2. Tim is a wonderful piano player. He plays the piano. 3. The kitten was hungry. It drank the milk. Q5. Fill the blanks with and/but/or:- 1. Do you want noodles sandwiches? 2. The elephants have two large ears a trunk. 3. The TV is on we are not watching it. 4. Keep the keys in your bag you will forget them. Q6. Change the gender- a) Duck- b) nephew- Q7. Make sentences: 1. believe- 2. cheerful-

7 Q8. Answer the following questions: 1. Why do we fly kites on Makar Sankranti? 2. Where did Betty leave her crayons? Q9. Fill in the blanks:- 1. helps us make more friends. 2. A dragon kite looks and angry. Q10. Write a paragraph using the clues from the help box:- 1. Where you went 2. What you saw 3. What you ate 4. What you did MY HOLIDAY TRIP

8 MATHEMATICS REVISION WORKSHEET - IV ( ) Class II Date: Name Roll No. Sec. Q1.Fill in the blanks: a) Standard unit of weight is. b) Standard unit of length is. c) Length of a wall can be measured in. d) 1m = cm i) 1 kg = g e) 1 = ml j) = f) = k) 16 9 = g) 20 4 = l) 4 X 9 = h) 8 X 6 = m) 6 X 3 = Q2. Subtract: H T O H T O H T O Q3. There are 185 red pencils and 346 blue pencils in a stationery shop. How many pencils are there in all? Q4. Add : H T O H T O H T O Q5. Give the multiplication sentence for- a) = b) = Q6. Multiply: T O T O T O x 4 x 8 x 5

9 Q7. Choose the correct unit: a) Length of a pencil would be measured in. ( m/ cm ) b) Weight of a fruit box would be measured in. ( g/ kg ) c) The capacity of a bath tub would be measured in. ( ml/ ) d) Distance between Delhi and Agra would be measured in. ( km/ m ) Q8. Subtract using number line = Q9. Look at the list and fill in the blanks: Favourite fruit of students of class II FAVOURITE FRUIT Number of students Mango 5 Apple 8 Cherry 2 Banana 5 Orange 3 a) Which is the least favourite fruit? b) Which fruit is liked by the maximum number of students? c) Which fruit is liked more by students- apple or cherry? d) How many more students like mango than orange? e) Which two fruits are liked equally by the students? and Q10. Circle the unit you will use to measure: a) weight of a girl b) capacity of a mug c) length of a train g / kg ml / L cm / m

10 Revision Worksheet (L-17, 18, 19) Subject: E V S Class II Date: Name: Sec: Roll no: Q1.Tick the correct answer: a. We get oranges in i. summer ii. winter iii. monsoon b. is the stem of plant that we eat. i. peas ii. apple iii. potato c. The baby sheep is called a. i. foal ii. lamb iii. fawn d. Hens give us i. eggs ii. milk iii. medicine e. gives us perfume. i. rose ii. mustard seeds iii. rubber Q 2.Fill in the blanks: a. We sweat a lot in the season. b.plants give us to breathe. c.we make manure from dry and. d. help us on farms. e.we use the skin of some dead animals for making

11 Q3. Answer the following questions: Q1Define: a.weather: b.carnivores: c.hibernation: Q2 List any two ways in which you can take care of animals. Q3.List any three uses of plants.

12 Q4.Write True or False: a.we use umbrella during the monsoon. b.we get silk from flax plants. c.the baby of kangaroo is called joey. d.honeybees collect nectar from flowers and make honey. Q5.Name the following a. Two roots we eat., b.two animals that carry load for us., c.two scavengers., d.two fruits we eat., e.two plants that give us fibre., f.two plants that give us medicine., Q6.Match the following: a. Holi bamboo b. Kidney beans meat c. Goat seeds d. Paper kid e. Lamb spring season

13 ENGLISH WORKSHEET 13 ( ) Gender Class-2 Name Roll no. Sec There are mainly two types of gender Masculine Gender and Feminine Gender 1) Masculine gender is used to refer male member. For example: boy, man, brother, son, horse, lion etc. 2) Feminine gender is used to refer female member. For example: girl, queen, tigress, mare, cow etc. Q1. Rewrite the following sentences changing the gender of the underlined words: (i) His son is an actor. (ii) The king loved the prince. (iii) The hero is riding a horse. (iv) He met his uncle and nephew. (v) The dog saved its master.

14 (vi) Grandfather is talking to a boy. (vii) We saw a lion and a tiger at the zoo. (viii) Our Principal sir is a famous poet. Q2. Change the gender of the following nouns: (a) husband (b) emperor (c) king (d) mother (e) mare (f) cow (g) milkman (h) tigress (i) aunt (j) sir (k) nephew (l) dog

15 ENGLISH WORKSHEET -14 CLASS- II ( ) TOPIC- CONJUNCTIONS DATE: NAME: SEC; ROLLNO. Words like and, but, and or are used to join words or sentences. These are called conjunctions or joining words. We use and to join words, group of words or sentences. We use but to join two sentences when something that happens in the second part of the sentence is quite different from the first. We use or to join two sentences when we have to make a choice between two things. Q1. Underline the conjunctions in these sentences: 1. We sang and danced. 2. Govind is clever but idle. 3. Mohan or Harish has done this. 4. Hari and Bali are both boys. 5. Is the man tall or short? 6. He worked hard but he failed. 7. The princess is fat but adorable. 8. Is this news true or false? 9. I will sing and she will play piano. 10. You are polite and honest.

16 Q2. Fill in the blanks choosing conjunctions from the bracket: 1. Is this movie a comedy a thriller? (but/or) 2. Birds can fly men cannot. (and/but) 3. He is old weak. (but/and) 4. Anita Geeta are sisters. (and/but) 5. Is your father a doctor a teacher? (or/and) 6. Cats can climb trees dogs cannot. (but/or) 7. Harish opened his book began to read. (and/or) 8. The boy saw a squirrel it ran away. (but/and) Q3. Join these two sentences using or, and or but. (a) Wear your cap. Wear your sweater. (b) Do you want to play? Do you want to watch T.V? (c) It was cloudy. It did not rain. _ (d) She has a pen. She has a pencil. _ (e) Is your father a doctor? Is your father a teacher? _

17 ENGLISH WORKSHEET - 15 ( ) CLASS-2 PREPOSITIONS NAME: ROLL.NO. SEC:- Q1. Choose the correct preposition from the brackets: (a) Anna is standing that door. (in/behind) (b) The eggs are the nest. (in/under) (c) We sat down the mango tree. (under/on) (d) Anil is sleeping his bed. (on/under) (e) Birds build nests the tree. (in/behind) (f) The table is the chair and the box. (between/in) (g) My clothes are kept the red cupboard. (in/between) (h) Let s walk the bridge. (over/in) (i) The cat is sitting the chair. (on/over) (j) The shoes are the table. (under/between) (k) The thief jumped the fence. (over/under) (l) The fishes live water. (in/on) (m) My sister is sitting Raina and Sheila.(between/in) (n) The boy fell the pond. (between/in)

18 Q2. Look at the pictures carefully and fill the correct prepositions: The dog is the box. The balloon is lying the armchair and table. The cat jumped the wall. My book is kept the chair. The boy is sitting the table.

19 ENGLISH WORKSHEET- 16 ADVERBS CLASS: II Date: NAME: Sec: Roll No: An adverb tells us more about the verb. Adverbs tell how an action is done. Many adverbs are formed by adding ly at the end of an adjective. Eg. Nice + -ly = nicely She sang nicely. Q1. Use the words given in the help box and fill in the blanks with correct adverbs: peaceful, quick, tight, careful, loud, slow, smooth, polite a) Fans cheered for the winning team. b) The snail moved across the sand. c) He asked for a piece of cake. d) The plane glided through the sky. e) The baby slept in his mother s arms. f) The bunny hopped. g) I cannot tie my shoelaces. h) My father drives his car.

20 Q2. Circle the correct words to complete these sentences: a. Come home safely / quitely! b. He dresses smartly / softly. c. Grandfather cannot see clearly / neatly in the dark. d. The shirt fits you nicely / shortly. e. Madhu writes badly / sadly when she is sleepy. f. She behaves rudely / quickly. g. Rohit shares his chocolates generously / quickly. h. My dog hid loudly / quitely behind the tree. i. He calmly / safely spoke into the microphone. j. Amy bravely / sweetly walked into the dark bedroom.

21 ENGLISH WORKSHEET- 17 PRESENT CONTINUOUS TENSE CLASS: II Date: NAME: Sec: Roll No: We use the Present Continuous Tense to talk about things that are happening right now. We form the present continuous tense like this am / is / are + verb + -ing I You We They He She It am are is working making talking sitting running flying hard in school. too much noise! about a movie. on a chair. very fast. high in the sky. Q1. Look at the pictures and complete these sentences with the present continuous form of the verbs given in the help box: Jog, crawl, read, fly, bake, push, buy a) The baby on the floor.

22 b) Grandfather a book. c) We a cake. d) Rita in the park. e) The children kites. f) Father fruits in the shop. g) The man the car.

23 Q2. Fill in the blanks with the present continuous form of verbs given in the brackets. a) The dog after the ball. (run) b) It outside. (rain) c) The children in the sea. (swim) d) I coconut water. (drink) e) Meena and Reena to school. (go) f) Tony a song. (sing) g) My tooth. (hurt) h) Diksha the stairs. (climb) i) The children a noise. (make) j) Ouch, you on my toe! (step)

24 Class: II Value Education Ch- 6, 13 &16 ( ) Name: Sec: Roll No: Date: Q.1Write a way in which you can spread love at home and school. a) I can spread love at home by b) I can spread love in school by Q.2 Fill in the blanks. a) I try to make my mother happy by her. b) for the lovely gift. c) I am.i broke your pen. d) We should never do anything that can others. e) Loving others is not only about but also about. f) Helping others get us to them. Q.3 We all have emotions in us. Let us identify the following emoticons and write the emotions they express in the boxes below.

25 Q-4. Write two ways to bring smile on your friend s face if she is unhappy. Q-5. Read the sentences and tick ( )the correct option. a) Your teacher is unwell, still she is helping you revise the work for the upcoming assessment. What should you do? i) Make noise ii) Help the teacher with work b) Your classmate has been ill and absent from school for a week. What should you do? ii) Ignore ii) Help her in completing her work c) A girl just joined your class. She has no friends and sits alone. What should you do? (i) Be friendly with her. ii) Not talk to her. Q.6 Colour the picture.

26 Class-II Based on FA syllabus Computer Science Revision Worksheet Date: Name Roll No. Sec. Q1. Multiple choice questions: i. Name the term used for the final result that we get after processing. a. Input b. Output c. Process ii. Name the key that type the alphabets in capital. a. Backspace b. Caps Lock c. Delete iii. How many Alphabet keys are there on a keyboard? a. 26 b. 62 c. 28 vi. Which part of human body works like a CPU? a. nose b. hands c. brain v. What do we call the keypad present on the right side of the keyboard which contains number keys? a. Numbering keypad b. Numbers keypad c. Numeric keypad Q2. Answer the following: a) Mention the three step process on which a computer works. b) What is processing?

27 Q3. Write the use of following keys of the keyboard. a) b) c) d) Q4. Look at the pictures given below. Label the boxes with [I] for Input, [P] for Processing, [O] for Output. i 7, Juice Juicer Fruits ii Frock Stitching Cloth iii

MARIYA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL. English Revision Worksheet Term 2( ) Class : Level 1

MARIYA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL. English Revision Worksheet Term 2( ) Class : Level 1 1 MARIYA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL English Revision Worksheet Term 2(2017-18) Name: Class : Level 1 1. Put Full stop (.) or Question Mark (?) after each sentence. a. What is your name b. I live in Jubail c.

More information

Instant Words Group 1

Instant Words Group 1 Group 1 the a is you to and we that in not for at with it on can will are of this your as but be have the a is you to and we that in not for at with it on can will are of this your as but be have the a

More information

English Worksheet No. 9 ( ) Name Roll No. Sec. Subject Pronouns

English Worksheet No. 9 ( ) Name Roll No. Sec. Subject Pronouns English Worksheet No. 9 (2018-19) Class II Date Name Roll No. Sec Subject Pronouns PRONOUNS are words we use in the place of nouns. They help us to avoid repeating a noun. We use words like I, We, You,

More information

My name is: YazooA_booklet.indd 1 9/8/09 10:20:56 AM

My name is: YazooA_booklet.indd 1 9/8/09 10:20:56 AM My name is: LESSON TESTS PAGE CYCLE TESTS PAGE Lesson Test Lesson Test 5 Lesson Test 7 Lesson Test 9 Lesson 5 Test Lesson 6 Test Lesson 7 Test 5 Lesson 8 Test 7 Lesson 9 Test 9 Lesson Test Lesson Test

More information

S. 2 English Revision Exercises. Unit 1 Basic English Sentence Patterns

S. 2 English Revision Exercises. Unit 1 Basic English Sentence Patterns S. 2 English Revision Exercises Unit 1 Basic English Sentence Patterns A. When we make simple English sentences, we usually follow the Subject-Verb-Object patterns. Steps: 1. Put the subject and the adjectives

More information

[Worksheet 2] Month : April - I Unseen comprehension 1. Put a circle around the number next to each correct answer after reading the passage.

[Worksheet 2] Month : April - I Unseen comprehension 1. Put a circle around the number next to each correct answer after reading the passage. [Worksheet 1] Month : April - I Unseen comprehension 1. Put a circle around the number next to each correct answer after reading the passage. At any ocean beach you can see the water rise up toward high

More information

General Revision on Module 1& 1 and (These are This is You are) two red apples in the basket.

General Revision on Module 1& 1 and (These are This is You are) two red apples in the basket. General Revision on Module 1& 1 and 2 2 a-choose the correct answer: 1- (These are This is You are) two red apples in the basket. 2- (This is These are They are) a blue pen. I like its colour. 3- (It's

More information

South Avenue Primary School. Name: New Document 1. Class: Date: 44 minutes. Time: 44 marks. Marks: Comments: Page 1

South Avenue Primary School. Name: New Document 1. Class: Date: 44 minutes. Time: 44 marks. Marks: Comments: Page 1 New Document 1 Name: Class: Date: Time: 44 minutes Marks: 44 marks Comments: Page 1 Q1. Which two sentences contain a preposition? Tick two. He walked really quickly. The horse munched his hay happily.

More information

Basic Sight Words - Preprimer

Basic Sight Words - Preprimer Basic Sight Words - Preprimer a and my run can three look help in for down we big here it away me to said one where is yellow blue you go two the up see play funny make red come jump not find little I

More information

KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA TPKM MADURAI WORK SHEET - ENGLISH CLASS: II TOPIC: ZOO MANNERS ROLL NO.:

KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA TPKM MADURAI WORK SHEET - ENGLISH CLASS: II TOPIC: ZOO MANNERS ROLL NO.: KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA TPKM MADURAI WORK SHEET - ENGLISH CLASS: II TOPIC: ZOO MANNERS ROLL NO.: NAME: DATE: 1. Match the opposite genders: a. Lion peahen b. Horse cow c. Peacock lioness d. Fox mare e. Ox vixen

More information

Page 1-6 SUMMATIVE ASSESSMENT-II, 2012 Subject : ENGLISH Time : 1 hrs. Class : I st M.M. : 60 Name :... Roll No.... READING COMREHENSION Q.1 Read the following passage and answer the questions given below

More information

MATHEMATICS WORKSHEET- 3 CLASS I ( ) TOPICS: Tens and Ones (11-30) Name Roll No.

MATHEMATICS WORKSHEET- 3 CLASS I ( ) TOPICS: Tens and Ones (11-30) Name Roll No. MATHEMATICS WORKSHEET- 3 CLASS I (2018-19) TOPICS: Tens and Ones (11-30) Name Roll No. Sec. Q1. Represent the given numbers on Abacus and write as Tens and Ones: 11 14 11= tens + ones 14= tens + ones 13

More information

Second Term Examination Syllabus for Class 4 Blue & Green

Second Term Examination Syllabus for Class 4 Blue & Green Syllabus for Class 4 Blue & Green Social Studies The Land and its People. Government Economics All work done in book and note books Mathematics Units 3, 4, 7. Tables 1-15 Dictation: 0 to 999,999,999. Science.

More information

Young Learners. Starters. Sample papers. Young Learners English Tests (YLE) Volume One. UCLES 2014 CE/2063a/4Y01

Young Learners. Starters. Sample papers. Young Learners English Tests (YLE) Volume One. UCLES 2014 CE/2063a/4Y01 Young Learners Young Learners English Tests (YLE) Sample papers Starters 1 Volume One UCLES 2014 CE/2063a/4Y01 Introduction Cambridge English: Young Learners is a series of fun, motivating English language

More information

Countable (Can count) uncountable (cannot count)

Countable (Can count) uncountable (cannot count) Countable (Can count) uncountable (cannot count) I have one cat. ( I have a cat. ) I have one milk. I have one of milk (I have a of milk) I have three cats I have three milk s (I have three of milk) examples

More information

JKG INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, VIJAY NAGAR SYLLABUS ( )-III B SUBJECT MONTHS SYLLABUS

JKG INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, VIJAY NAGAR SYLLABUS ( )-III B SUBJECT MONTHS SYLLABUS JKG INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, VIJAY NAGAR SYLLABUS (2018-2019)-III B Grammar- The Sentence, Parts of Sentence, Articles, Paragraph Writing, APRIL The Comma, Formal Letter, Unseen Passage, Picture Composition

More information

SUMMATIVE ASSESSMENT I (2012-2013) SUBJECT ENGLISH LITERATURE (PART- A ) CLASS Name : - II Roll no.. Time: 2hrs MM : 25 Note : To be done in the paper itself. A. COMPREHENSION 1. Read the passage carefully

More information

Test 1 Answers. Listening. T RANSCRIPT Hello. This is the Cambridge Starters. Part 1 (5 marks) Part 2 (5 marks) Part 3 (5 marks) Part 4 (5 marks)

Test 1 Answers. Listening. T RANSCRIPT Hello. This is the Cambridge Starters. Part 1 (5 marks) Part 2 (5 marks) Part 3 (5 marks) Part 4 (5 marks) Test Answers Listening Part ( marks) Lines should be drawn between: the spider and next to the clock the helicopter and between the dog s ears the monster and under the window the lorry and on the mat

More information

short long short long short long

short long short long short long Name { Phonics } Say the name of each picture. Is the vowel sound or? 31 vowel sounds RF.2.3 Name { Comprehension } Read the story and then make some text-to-self connections. When Grandma came to visit,

More information

BGS NATIONAL PUBLIC SCHOOL HULIMAVU, BANGALORE-76 Annual Examination March 2019 Subject: ENGLISH

BGS NATIONAL PUBLIC SCHOOL HULIMAVU, BANGALORE-76 Annual Examination March 2019 Subject: ENGLISH BGS NATIONAL PUBLIC SCHOOL HULIMAVU, BANGALORE-76 Annual Examination March 2019 Subject: ENGLISH Name: Roll No. Class II / Section: Date: 11.03.2019 Time: 2 Hour 15 minutes Total Marks: 50 SECTION A READING

More information

Vocabulary Sentences & Conversation Color Shape Math. blue green. Vocabulary Sentences & Conversation Color Shape Math. blue brown

Vocabulary Sentences & Conversation Color Shape Math. blue green. Vocabulary Sentences & Conversation Color Shape Math. blue brown Scope & Sequence Unit 1 Classroom chair colo paper crayon door pencil scissors shelf table A: What do you see? B: I see a book. A: What do you do with scissors? B: I cut with scissors. number 1 I put the

More information

High Five! 3. 1 Read and write in, on or at. Booster. Name: Class: Prepositions of time Presentation. Practice. Grammar

High Five! 3. 1 Read and write in, on or at. Booster. Name: Class: Prepositions of time Presentation. Practice. Grammar 1 Prepositions of time Presentation I study Geography on Monday and on Wednesday. I study Drama in the afternoon. I go swimming in summer. I play tennis at six o clock. We finish school in June. Remember!

More information

Contents. sample. Unit Page Enrichment. 1 Conditional Sentences (1): If will Noun Suffixes... 4 * 3 Infinitives (1): to-infinitive...

Contents. sample. Unit Page Enrichment. 1 Conditional Sentences (1): If will Noun Suffixes... 4 * 3 Infinitives (1): to-infinitive... Contents 6A Unit Page Enrichment 1 Conditional Sentences (1): If will... 2 38 2 Noun Suffixes... 4 * 3 Infinitives (1): to-infinitive... 6 * 4 Conjunctions(1): so that, because... 8 * 5 Relative Pronouns...

More information

DAV Centenary Public School

DAV Centenary Public School ASSIGNMENTS SUBJECT- ENGLISH CLASS-II ASSIGNMENT-1 LESSON- 1 SHEETAL Q-1 You are grown up now. You can do so many things on your own. Write in five sentences that you can do yourself. Q-2 Fill in the blanks.

More information

ENGLISH ENGLISH BRITISH. Level 1. Tests

ENGLISH ENGLISH BRITISH. Level 1. Tests ENGLISH Level 1 ENGLISH BRITISH Tests WKT-ENB-L1-1.0 ISBN 978-1-60391-950-0 All information in this document is subject to change without notice. This document is provided for informational purposes only

More information

First Grade. Real World Subtraction with Manipulatives. Slide 1 / 188 Slide 2 / 188. Slide 3 / 188. Slide 4 / 188. Slide 5 / 188.

First Grade. Real World Subtraction with Manipulatives. Slide 1 / 188 Slide 2 / 188. Slide 3 / 188. Slide 4 / 188. Slide 5 / 188. Slide 1 / 188 Slide 2 / 188 First Grade Subtraction to 20 Part 1 2015-11-23 www.njctl.org Slide 3 / 188 Slide 4 / 188 Table of Contents Pt. 1 click on the topic to go to that section Table of Contents

More information

First Grade. Slide 1 / 188. Slide 2 / 188. Slide 3 / 188. Subtraction to 20 Part 1. Table of Contents Pt. 1

First Grade. Slide 1 / 188. Slide 2 / 188. Slide 3 / 188. Subtraction to 20 Part 1. Table of Contents Pt. 1 Slide 1 / 188 Slide 2 / 188 First Grade Subtraction to 20 Part 1 2015-11-23 www.njctl.org Table of Contents Pt. 1 click on the topic to go to that section Slide 3 / 188 - Real World Subtraction with Manipulatives

More information

Unit Grammar Item Page

Unit Grammar Item Page Table of Contents P.5 Unit Grammar Item Page 2 3 Adverbs of manner should/shouldn t Prepositions Pronouns: object pronouns, each other, one another Prepositions of description Relative pronoun: who 8 2

More information

DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL FIROZABAD

DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL FIROZABAD DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL FIROZABAD Half Yearly Examination Term 1 Subject-English Class-V M.M. 50 Duration: 2:30 hrs Adm. No. Name Date General Instructions: 1. Read the questions carefully and answer. 2. All

More information

KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN, CHENNAI REGION AVADI CLUSTER SESSION ENDING EXAMINATION - MARCH

KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN, CHENNAI REGION AVADI CLUSTER SESSION ENDING EXAMINATION - MARCH KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN, CHENNAI REGION AVADI CLUSTER SESSION ENDING EXAMINATION - MARCH 2018-19 CLASS_IV QUESTION BANK SUBJECT: ENGLISH PORTIONS: FROM UNIT 6: THE MILKMAN S COW TO UNIT 10: PINOCCHIO

More information

Level : 2AM Timing : 1h 30

Level : 2AM Timing : 1h 30 Level : 2AM Timing : 1h 30 The Third Term English Exam Louis Pasteur was a French scientist. He was born in 1822. He began his career as a chemist, but turned to biology and medicine later on and made

More information

Environmental Science, Test 2 2

Environmental Science, Test 2 2 Environmental Science, Test 2 2 1 NAME: GRADE: SECTION: PART I Short Answer Questions 1. Match the foods with their pictures. 40 Marks 3 Energy-giving foods Protective foods Body-building foods 2. Use

More information

SYLLABUS CLASS- UKG Lesson no. & Name of the Topics

SYLLABUS CLASS- UKG Lesson no. & Name of the Topics UNIT -1 SYLLABUS -2018-19 CLASS- UKG Lesson no. & Name of the Topics ENGLISH: MATHS: HINDI: (a) Cursive capital A-Z (b) Use of a/an (c) Name of five animals. (d) Fill in the missing letters. (1) Numbers

More information

I AM OLDER NOW CLASS 2

I AM OLDER NOW CLASS 2 I AM OLDER NOW COMPREHENSION PASSAGE 1 When I was a tiny tot, Small things made me cry a lot, Like when I fell and hurt my knee, Or when I saw a bumblebee! I m older, braver, stronger today, I often fall

More information

1. As you study the list, vary the order of the words.

1. As you study the list, vary the order of the words. A Note to This Wordbook contains all the sight words we will be studying throughout the year plus some additional enrichment words. Your child should spend some time (10 15 minutes) each day studying this

More information

Question Bank II SEMESTER. L- 11 Punctuation. 10. Put the appropriate punctuation mark at the end of each of the following sentence:

Question Bank II SEMESTER. L- 11 Punctuation. 10. Put the appropriate punctuation mark at the end of each of the following sentence: 1 STD -II Question Bank English II II SEMESTER L- 11 Punctuation 1. Put the appropriate punctuation mark at the end of each of the following sentence: Veena will now sing the national anthem 2. Put the

More information

Grammar: Comparative adjectives Superlative adjectives Usage: Completing a report

Grammar: Comparative adjectives Superlative adjectives Usage: Completing a report Grammar A Drill 1 Date: Focus Grammar: Comparative adjectives Superlative adjectives Usage: Completing a report fatter than Time allowed: 15 minutes Harry is watching a cartoon. He is describing the characters.

More information

able, alone, animal, become, call, catch, country, monkey, thin, word; baby, clean, eat, enjoy, family, fruit, jump, kind, man, parent

able, alone, animal, become, call, catch, country, monkey, thin, word; baby, clean, eat, enjoy, family, fruit, jump, kind, man, parent able of Contents Target g Words 1 cry, drive, funny, hope, laugh, nice, smile, strong, student, young; big, boy, child, have, loud, story, swim, today, watch, worry 2 able, alone, animal, become, call,

More information

1 Family and friends. 1 Play the game with a partner. Throw a dice. Say. How to play

1 Family and friends. 1 Play the game with a partner. Throw a dice. Say. How to play 1 Family and friends 1 Play the game with a partner. Throw a dice. Say. How to play Scores Throw a dice. Move your counter to that You square and complete the sentence. You get three points if the sentence

More information

This is a vocabulary test. Please select the option a, b, c, or d which has the closest meaning to the word in bold.

This is a vocabulary test. Please select the option a, b, c, or d which has the closest meaning to the word in bold. The New Vocabulary Levels Test This is a vocabulary test. Please select the option a, b, c, or d which has the closest meaning to the word in bold. Example question see: They saw it. a. cut b. waited for

More information

What is a Sentence? The rabbit that is hopping around. the horse track. The bunch of red roses. in their bee hives. is in a purple vase.

What is a Sentence? The rabbit that is hopping around. the horse track. The bunch of red roses. in their bee hives. is in a purple vase. What is a Sentence? Use colours to match a sentence beginning (the first column of boxes) with a sentence ending (the second column of boxes). Make a meaningful sentence. The rabbit that is hopping around

More information

The Ant and the Grasshopper

The Ant and the Grasshopper Year 5 Revision for May Assessments 17 th April 2016 English The Ant and the Grasshopper One summer's day, Grasshopper was dancing, singing happily and playing his violin with all his heart. He saw Ant

More information

MARIYA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL TERM 1( ) Revision work sheet

MARIYA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL TERM 1( ) Revision work sheet MARIYA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL TERM 1(2018-2019) Name: Revision work sheet LEVEL4 Q1: Write the meanings of the given words: 1. Invitation: 2. Anxiously: 3. Speech: 4. Ceremony: 5. Strange: 6. Bright: 7.

More information

ENGLISH ENGLISH AMERICAN. Level 1. Tests

ENGLISH ENGLISH AMERICAN. Level 1. Tests ENGLISH Level 1 ENGLISH AMERICAN Tests WKT-ENG-L1-1.0 ISBN 978-1-60391-432-1 All information in this document is subject to change without notice. This document is provided for informational purposes only

More information

Fry Instant Phrases. First 100 Words/Phrases

Fry Instant Phrases. First 100 Words/Phrases Fry Instant Phrases The words in these phrases come from Dr. Edward Fry s Instant Word List (High Frequency Words). According to Fry, the first 300 words in the list represent about 67% of all the words

More information

Letterland Lists by Unit. cat nap mad hat sat Dad lap had at map

Letterland Lists by Unit. cat nap mad hat sat Dad lap had at map Letterland Lists by Unit Letterland List: Unit 1 New Tricky the is my on a Review cat nap mad hat sat Dad lap had at map The cat is on my lap. The cat had a nap. Letterland List: Unit 2 New Tricky the

More information

INTERNATIONAL INDIAN SCHOOL BURAIDAH ENGLISH GRAMMAR WORKSHEET 06 GRADE- 3

INTERNATIONAL INDIAN SCHOOL BURAIDAH ENGLISH GRAMMAR WORKSHEET 06 GRADE- 3 INTERNATIONAL INDIAN SCHOOL BURAIDAH ENGLISH GRAMMAR WORKSHEET 06 GRADE- 3 LESSON #- 25 PREPOSITION OF TIME I Complete the sentences using words given in brackets. (In, At, On, since, from, to, for) 1)The

More information

Past Simple Questions

Past Simple Questions Past Simple Questions Find your sentence: Who? What? Janet Chris Mary Paul Liz John Susan Victor wrote a letter read a book ate an apple drank some milk drew a house made a model plane took some photos

More information

8 Eithe Either.. r. o. r / nei r / n the either.. r. n. or Grammar Station either... or neither... nor either eat drink neither nor either

8 Eithe Either.. r. o. r / nei r / n the either.. r. n. or Grammar Station either... or neither... nor either eat drink neither nor either 8 Either... or / neither... nor Date: Grammar Station We can use either... or / neither... nor to connect two things or ideas. We use either... or to talk about choices and possibility. We use neither...

More information

REVISIONAL ASSIGNMENT SUBJECT ENGLISH CLASS VI 1. Read the poem given below and answer the questions that follow. To Daffodils Fair Daffodils, we

REVISIONAL ASSIGNMENT SUBJECT ENGLISH CLASS VI 1. Read the poem given below and answer the questions that follow. To Daffodils Fair Daffodils, we REVISIONAL ASSIGNMENT SUBJECT ENGLISH CLASS VI 1. Read the poem given below and answer the questions that follow. To Daffodils Fair Daffodils, we weep to see You haste away so soon: As yet the early-rising

More information

Key Stage 2 example test paper

Key Stage 2 example test paper Key Stage 2 example test paper Circle the adjective in the sentence below. Heavy rain fell through the night. 2 Circle all the words that should have a capital letter in the sentence below. the duke of

More information

Anglia ESOL International Examinations. Preliminary Level (A1) Paper CC115 W1 [5] W3 [10] W2 [10]

Anglia ESOL International Examinations. Preliminary Level (A1) Paper CC115 W1 [5] W3 [10] W2 [10] Please stick your candidate label here W R R1 [] Anglia ESOL International Examinations Preliminary Level (A1) CANDIDATE INSTRUCTIONS: For Examiner s Use Only R2 R3 R4 R5 [] [] [] [] Paper CC115 Time allowed

More information

Key stage 2 - English grammar, punctuation and spelling practice paper

Key stage 2 - English grammar, punctuation and spelling practice paper Key stage 2 - English grammar, punctuation and spelling practice paper First name... Middle name... Last name... Date of birth Day... Month... Year... School name... www.teachitprimary.co.uk 208 3074 Page

More information

Unit 1 Unit 2. Topic Greetings My Family. Function. Vocabulary. Grammar. Action. Phonics. Hi, Eric. Hi, Annie. How are you? I m fine, thank you.

Unit 1 Unit 2. Topic Greetings My Family. Function. Vocabulary. Grammar. Action. Phonics. Hi, Eric. Hi, Annie. How are you? I m fine, thank you. English Base Camp 1 Syllabus Topic Greetings My Family Hi, Eric. Hi, Annie. How are you? I m fine, thank you. Good-bye, Eric. Good-bye, Annie. See you later. Good morning. Good morning. I m your teacher.

More information

2 nd Semester 2018 ENGLISH Grade: 3

2 nd Semester 2018 ENGLISH Grade: 3 PAKISTAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, RIYADH 2 nd Semester 2018 ENGLISH Grade: 3 Name Answer the following _ questions. Revision Work sheet 1. Why was the man nervous and frightened? 2. Who passed Mr. Thomas

More information

FIRST STEP LAAS LANGUAGE ATTAINMENT ASSESSMENT SYSTEM. English English Language Language Examinations Examinations. December 2005 SAMPLE 1 NAME..

FIRST STEP LAAS LANGUAGE ATTAINMENT ASSESSMENT SYSTEM. English English Language Language Examinations Examinations. December 2005 SAMPLE 1 NAME.. NAME.. LAAS LANGUAGE ATTAINMENT ASSESSMENT SYSTEM FIRST STEP HERE ARE YOUR INSTRUCTIONS: English English Language Language Examinations Examinations Be sure you have written your name at the top of this

More information

Commas - 1. Name: The comma will put a PAUSE in your sentence. The comma allows you to combine 2 IDEAS into one sentence.

Commas - 1. Name: The comma will put a PAUSE in your sentence. The comma allows you to combine 2 IDEAS into one sentence. Worksheet Commas - 1 The comma will put a AUE in your sentence. q If you would clean your room, we could play outside. The comma allows you to combine 2 IDEA into one sentence. q While I washed the dishes,

More information

Simple present tense vs. present continuous tense

Simple present tense vs. present continuous tense 7 Simple present tense vs. present continuous tense Date: Grammar Station Simple present tense To talk about habits and truths Signal words: every e.g. She reads books every evening. on + days of the week

More information

Unit ( 15 ) Animal Puzzles. New Vocabulary : 1 st Primary Language Section Second Term

Unit ( 15 ) Animal Puzzles. New Vocabulary : 1 st Primary Language Section Second Term Cairo Governorate Al Nozha Directorate of Education Al Nozha Language Schools www.nozhaschools.com 1 st Primary Language Section Second Term 2011-2012 New Vocabulary : Unit ( 15 ) Animal Puzzles ear nose

More information

Write the words and then match them to the correct pictures.

Write the words and then match them to the correct pictures. Cones All Around Write the words and then match them to the correct pictures. cones hat jet volcano 1 Finish the sentences with the correct words. Then write the sentences again. 1. A has a cone. 2. You

More information

Krishna in a Boat bee noun A flying insect that makes honey, e.g. I got stung by a bee; Bees collect pollen from flowers and use it to make honey.

Krishna in a Boat bee noun A flying insect that makes honey, e.g. I got stung by a bee; Bees collect pollen from flowers and use it to make honey. Krishna in a Boat bee A flying insect that makes honey, e.g. I got stung by a bee; Bees collect pollen from flowers and use it to make honey. wee Small, little, tiny e.g. A wee little cake; He is just

More information

to believe all evening thing to see to switch on together possibly possibility around

to believe all evening thing to see to switch on together possibly possibility around whereas absolutely American to analyze English without white god more sick larger most large to take to be in important suddenly you know century to believe all evening thing to see to switch on together

More information

NELTAS - ECAT GRADE 3

NELTAS - ECAT GRADE 3 For questions 1 to 13, choose the correct alternative. 1. Which of the following is correctly punctuated. A. the times of india B. the times of India C. The Times of India D. The Times Of India 2. Which

More information

Teacher Manual. Package A - B

Teacher Manual. Package A - B Teacher Manual Package A - B Manual for Package A English The purpose of this manual is to help you teach Aaghaz Syllabus. The purpose of Aaghaz syllabus is to develop basic English and Urdu language reading

More information

Power Words come. she. here. * these words account for up to 50% of all words in school texts

Power Words come. she. here. * these words account for up to 50% of all words in school texts a and the it is in was of to he I that here Power Words come you on for my went see like up go she said * these words account for up to 50% of all words in school texts Red Words look jump we away little

More information

Key stage 2. English grammar, punctuation and spelling. Paper 1: questions national curriculum tests. First name. Middle name.

Key stage 2. English grammar, punctuation and spelling. Paper 1: questions national curriculum tests. First name. Middle name. 2016 national curriculum tests Key stage 2 English grammar, punctuation and spelling Paper 1: questions First name Middle name Last name Date of birth Day Month Year School name DfE number E00030A0128

More information

Downloaded from SA2QP Total number of printed pages 10

Downloaded from   SA2QP Total number of printed pages 10 SUMMATIVE TEST 2 (March 2014) ENGLISH CLASS: III Time: 2 hrs Name: Section: Roll No: School: Date: MM: 50 M.O. Sign of Examiner: Sign of Invigilator: Sign of checker: SECTION A (Reading)-10 marks A1. Read

More information

St. Thomas More College Half Yearly Examinations 2009

St. Thomas More College Half Yearly Examinations 2009 St. Thomas More College Half Yearly Examinations 2009 YEAR 5 ENGLISH (WRITTEN) TIME: 1hr 15 mins NAME: CLASS: 1. Find the odd one out. (5 1 = 5 marks) Example: bus ticket shoes passengers bus driver shoes

More information

Grade ade 4 English & English & Grammar 4 Grammar School Success Subjects Proper Nouns Starts Here! Verb Tenses English & Gr

Grade ade 4 English & English & Grammar 4 Grammar School Success Subjects Proper Nouns Starts Here! Verb Tenses English & Gr English & Grammar Grade 4 School Success Starts Here! Subjects Proper Nouns Verb Tenses Adjectives and Adverbs Punctuation Verb Tenses Predicates A noun names a person, place or thing person sister, uncle,

More information

Green Valley Public School, Ahmedgarh

Green Valley Public School, Ahmedgarh Green Valley Public School, Ahmedgarh Holidays Home Work (2018-19) Name: Class IV ENGLISH Sec.: Q1. Read the following poem carefully and answer the following questions: The Beautiful Sunset A yawn came

More information

40 min LANGUAGE CONVENTIONS. year. Use 2B or HB pencil only SESSION 1. Time available for students to complete test: 40 minutes

40 min LANGUAGE CONVENTIONS. year. Use 2B or HB pencil only SESSION 1. Time available for students to complete test: 40 minutes LANGUAGE CONVENTIONS year 3 2015 40 min SESSION 1 Time available for students to complete test: 40 minutes Use 2B or HB pencil only Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority, 2015 PRACTICE

More information

Pupil s Book contents

Pupil s Book contents Pupil s Book contents For teachers' Unit Page Grammar Language in use Vocabulary Starter Numbers Colours Making friends Amazing animals be: (I/he/she) affirmative I m Clara. He s seven. She s my friend.

More information

Subjects. and Predicates. Fun Introduction and Review Activities. whole class, small group, learning center, partner or individual use

Subjects. and Predicates. Fun Introduction and Review Activities. whole class, small group, learning center, partner or individual use Subjects and Predicates Fun Introduction and Review Activities whole class, small group, learning center, partner or individual use A Differentiated Freebie from It s a Teacher Thing Subject and Predicate

More information

XSEED Summative Assessment Test 1. Duration: 90 Minutes Maximum Marks: 60. English, Test 1. XSEED Education English Grade 3 1

XSEED Summative Assessment Test 1. Duration: 90 Minutes Maximum Marks: 60. English, Test 1. XSEED Education English Grade 3 1 3 English, Test 1 Duration: 90 Minutes Maximum Marks: 60 1 NAME: GRADE: SECTION: PART I Short Answer Questions 1. Choose the correct words to fill in the blanks. 30 Marks 5 poisonous proud castles stranger

More information

SAMPLE. Grammar, punctuation and spelling. Paper 1: short answer questions. English tests KEY STAGE LEVELS. First name. Middle name.

SAMPLE. Grammar, punctuation and spelling. Paper 1: short answer questions. English tests KEY STAGE LEVELS. First name. Middle name. En KEY STAGE 2 LEVELS 3 5 SAMPLE English tests Grammar, punctuation and spelling Paper 1: short answer questions First name Middle name Last name Date of birth Day Month Year School name DfE number Sourced

More information

I ve got. I ve got a cat. I haven t got a dog.

I ve got. I ve got a cat. I haven t got a dog. GRAMMAR SHEET 1 I ve got I ve got a cat. I haven t got a dog. This is my cat. This isn t my dog. I ve got a cat. I haven t got a dog. I ve got 2 brothers. I haven t got a sister. She s got a computer.

More information

Grammar Flash Cards 3rd Edition Update Cards UPDATE FILE CONTENTS PRINTING TIPS

Grammar Flash Cards 3rd Edition Update Cards UPDATE FILE CONTENTS PRINTING TIPS Grammar Flash Cards 3rd Edition Update Cards UPDATE FILE CONTENTS Pages 2-9 New cards Pages 10-15 Cards with content revisions Pages 16-19 Cards with minor revisions PRINTING TIPS 1. This file is designed

More information

Word Fry Phrase. one by one. I had this. how is he for you

Word Fry Phrase. one by one. I had this. how is he for you Book 1 List 1 Book 1 List 3 Book 1 List 5 I I like at one by one use we will use am to the be me or you an how do they the a little this this is all each if they will little to have from we like words

More information

English Grade 2 3rd Quarter

English Grade 2 3rd Quarter English Grade 2 3rd Quarter 1 2 3rd Quarter Grade 2 Supplemental Lesson Plan Lesson 4 Focus: Noting details, sequencing, articles a and an, rhyming words, two-syllable words, forming sentences A. Introduction/Preparatory

More information

Atomic Energy Central School-4, Rawatbhata. Primary Section ( ) Name Roll No Sec Sign. A LITTLE TURTLE. head tail

Atomic Energy Central School-4, Rawatbhata. Primary Section ( ) Name Roll No Sec Sign. A LITTLE TURTLE. head tail Atomic Energy Central School-4, Rawatbhata Primary Section (2014-15) Worksheet-5 [Unit 8-9] Class-1 sub- English Name Roll No Sec Sign. A LITTLE TURTLE Q1. Write the rhyming words ofturtle slow head tail

More information

SAMPLE. Grammar, punctuation and spelling. Paper 1: short answer questions. English tests KEY STAGE LEVELS. First name. Middle name.

SAMPLE. Grammar, punctuation and spelling. Paper 1: short answer questions. English tests KEY STAGE LEVELS. First name. Middle name. En KEY STAGE 2 LEVELS 3 5 SAMPLE English tests Grammar, punctuation and spelling Paper 1: short answer questions First name Middle name Last name Date of birth Day Month Year School name DfE number *SAMPLE01*

More information

ENGLISH FILE. Progress Test Files Complete the sentences. Use the correct form of the. 3 Complete the sentences with one word.

ENGLISH FILE. Progress Test Files Complete the sentences. Use the correct form of the. 3 Complete the sentences with one word. GRMMR 1 Complete the sentences. Use the correct form of the verb in brackets. Example: If I had (have) a lot of money, I d buy a new car. 1 I got to the school at 12.00 but Maria s lesson (not finish yet).

More information

1. She is drawing a cat. Her drawing is not good. She wants to draw another one. What is she doing? Do you like her drawing?

1. She is drawing a cat. Her drawing is not good. She wants to draw another one. What is she doing? Do you like her drawing? LESSON FIVE A. New Words 1. She is drawing a cat. Her drawing is not good. She wants to draw another one. What is she doing? Do you like her drawing? 2. Ali s father travels a lot. He visits many foreign

More information

ITL PUBLIC SCHOOL SECTOR 9, DWARKA SESSION Summative Assessment 1 CLASS : III- DATE :

ITL PUBLIC SCHOOL SECTOR 9, DWARKA SESSION Summative Assessment 1 CLASS : III- DATE : ITL PUBLIC SCHOOL SECTOR 9, DWARKA SESSION 016-017 Summative Assessment 1 CLASS : III- DATE : 14-09-016 TIME : hours 30 min SUBJECT :ENGLISH Student s Name : M.M: 50 Roll No. : Invigilator s Signature:

More information

made an unpleasant, angry sound. having a pleasant taste or smell. Choose a word from the table above to fill in the blanks.

made an unpleasant, angry sound. having a pleasant taste or smell. Choose a word from the table above to fill in the blanks. Meanings List [Word slice stove slunk escape snarled delicious marvellous tiny Word Class English Meaning a piece of food. a cooker. moved in a sly way. get free. made an unpleasant, angry sound. having

More information

مدرسة اإلخالص النموذجية المستقلة للبنين ملحوظة :. ال تقتصر مراجعة الطالب على ملزمة المراجعة فقط ويجب الرجوع للكتاب المدرسي واوراق العمل.

مدرسة اإلخالص النموذجية المستقلة للبنين ملحوظة :. ال تقتصر مراجعة الطالب على ملزمة المراجعة فقط ويجب الرجوع للكتاب المدرسي واوراق العمل. Name: ----------------------------- ---------------- lass: 3/---- ملحوظة :. ال تقتصر مراجعة الطالب على ملزمة المراجعة فقط ويجب الرجوع للكتاب المدرسي واوراق العمل. 1 P a g e 2 P a g e take the bus 3 P a

More information

In the texts 1 How many texts are there on pages 76 77? 2 a What text type is The Friday Quiz? Why do you think so?

In the texts 1 How many texts are there on pages 76 77? 2 a What text type is The Friday Quiz? Why do you think so? 76 7 In the texts 1 How many texts are there on pages 76? 2 a What text type is The Friday Quiz? Why do you think so? b On the text of The Friday Quiz the part that introduces the time, place and people.

More information

Sample Test Items for Guidance School

Sample Test Items for Guidance School In the Name of God Sample Test Items for Guidance School 1. Vocabulary A. Sets Cross out the odd word. Curriculum Development Center English Department butter black lion coffee man milk white dog water

More information

A verb tells what the subject does or is. A verb can include more than one word. There may be a main verb and a helping verb.

A verb tells what the subject does or is. A verb can include more than one word. There may be a main verb and a helping verb. Grammar: Verbs A verb tells what the subject does or is. A verb can include more than one word. There may be a main verb and a helping verb. Read each sentence and find the verb. Write it on the line provided.

More information

Review Test. Unit 1. What s in Your Name? What s in Your Name?

Review Test. Unit 1. What s in Your Name? What s in Your Name? Unit 1. What s in Your Name? What s in Your Name? What s in your (name / clock)? Your name is important. It is part of who you are. What does your name (strong / mean)? Her name is Teresa. Teresa means

More information

ST. THOMAS SCHOOL HALF YEARLY, SEPTEMBER ( ) ENGLISH WORKSHEET CLASS III

ST. THOMAS SCHOOL HALF YEARLY, SEPTEMBER ( ) ENGLISH WORKSHEET CLASS III ST. THOMAS SCHOOL HALF YEARLY, SEPTEMBER (2018-19) ENGLISH WORKSHEET CLASS III Q1 Read the passage carefully and answer the questions given below: - Every Sunday Dalip and Mala get ten rupees each as pocket

More information

Seth AnandramJaipuria School Vasundhara, Ghaziabad Session English Olympiad Practice Worksheet Class 2

Seth AnandramJaipuria School Vasundhara, Ghaziabad Session English Olympiad Practice Worksheet Class 2 Seth AnandramJaipuria School Vasundhara, Ghaziabad Session 2017-18 English Olympiad Practice Worksheet Class 2 A. Read the given passage and answer the questions following: SLEEPY KOALAS Koalas live on

More information

The rude man had extremely dirty finger nails. (1 mark) a) Circle the three words in the sentence above that should start with a capital letter.

The rude man had extremely dirty finger nails. (1 mark) a) Circle the three words in the sentence above that should start with a capital letter. 1. Circle all the adjectives in the sentence below. The rude man had extremely dirty finger nails. 2. i like to visit spain in june. a) Circle the three words in the sentence above that should start with

More information

ABSS HIGH FREQUENCY WORDS LIST C List A K, Lists A & B 1 st Grade, Lists A, B, & C 2 nd Grade Fundations Correlated

ABSS HIGH FREQUENCY WORDS LIST C List A K, Lists A & B 1 st Grade, Lists A, B, & C 2 nd Grade Fundations Correlated mclass List A yellow mclass List B blue mclass List C - green wish care able carry 2 become cat above bed catch across caught add certain began against2 behind city 2 being 1 class believe clean almost

More information

ATOMIC ENERGY CENTRAL SCHOOL No.4, RAWATBHATA WORKSHEET FOR ANNUAL EXAM Name: CLASS : III / Sec. SUB : English

ATOMIC ENERGY CENTRAL SCHOOL No.4, RAWATBHATA WORKSHEET FOR ANNUAL EXAM Name: CLASS : III / Sec. SUB : English ATOMIC ENERGY CENTRAL SCHOOL No.4, RAWATBHATA WORKSHEET FOR ANNUAL EXAM Name: CLASS : III / Sec. SUB : English Q1. Match the followings. A) A clown writes plays. B) A dog bleats A cobbler looks after the

More information

cl Underline the NOUN in the sentence. gl Circle the missing ending punctuation. !.? Watch out Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday you are in my class.

cl Underline the NOUN in the sentence. gl Circle the missing ending punctuation. !.? Watch out Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday you are in my class. Name: My Language Homework Q1:1 Week 1 May 1-4 Due: 5/5 Color am words blue. Color ad words green. bad ham jam Sam dad fad had yam mad Circle the letters that should be capitalized. you are in my class.

More information

Look at each picture and read each sentence. Circle the best answer to the question. 1. What did the girl want to do? 2. What did girl say to boy?

Look at each picture and read each sentence. Circle the best answer to the question. 1. What did the girl want to do? 2. What did girl say to boy? Look at each picture and read each sentence. Circle the best answer to the question. Let s Go High-Frequency Words 1. What did the girl want to do? help let s 2. What did girl say to boy? let s go stop

More information

Downloaded from

Downloaded from M.M: 50 SUMMATIVE ASSESSMENT 2 (MARCH 2013) ENGLISH CLASS 2 Time: 2 hours Name: Section: Roll No: School: Date: Marks obtained: Examiner s signature: Invigilator s signature: Checker s signature: SECTION

More information

Evaluación de Competencias Comunicativas Educación Secundaria Año 2013 NIVEL A - ACTIVIDADES DE LECTO-COMPRENSIÓN

Evaluación de Competencias Comunicativas Educación Secundaria Año 2013 NIVEL A - ACTIVIDADES DE LECTO-COMPRENSIÓN NIVEL A - ACTIVIDADES DE LECTO-COMPRENSIÓN A1 1. Read the text and solve the exercises below Hi! I m Tom and this is my family. There are six people in my family, my mother, Tessa, is forty-five years

More information

Six. Unit. What does he do? Target Language. What does he do?

Six. Unit. What does he do? Target Language. What does he do? Unit Six What does he do? Target Language What does he do? He is a teacher. He teaches English five days a week at a language school. He uses the subway to commute to work. NOUNS language

More information